Benefits of Becoming a Member of the ISWVS:
- Annual Meeting - earn required CME
- Annual Abstract / Poster Competition
- Registration discount to the Annual Meeting
- Face to Face opportunities with Sponsors
- Travel Scholarships
- Notoriety in the field of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Work with committees to help the ISWVS meet its educational goals
- Mentorship match up (Trainees & Senior Surgeons)
Qualifications for membership in the organization are determined by the Board of Directors. After appropriate review of credentials, individual qualifications for membership shall ultimately be determined by a majority vote of the Board of Directors. Applicants can be from any country. Currently meetings are only held in the United States.
To apply - select the appropriate category below and submit your application.