You must be registered to attend the meeting to submit an Abstract (in-person or virtual)
- Deadline to submit by February 28th, 2023
- Decisions by March 15, 2023
- Abstract presentations may only be submitted for oral consideration
- You can double submit your abstract to SVS.
- IF accepted to SVS for oral presentation, you will not be able to present at this meeting.
- If it is poster accepted at VAM, you can still present at our WVS meeting.
2023 WVS Online Abstract Submission
The organizers of the Women's Vascular Summit (WVS) welcome abstracts for oral presentation.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the WVS committee, which will select the most interesting abstracts for oral presentation during the Women's Vascular Summit, April 3-4, 2023.
IMPORTANT: You must be registered for the WVS in order to submit an abstract. Register here.
Please submit your abstract ONLINE by February 28th, 2023.
Authors that are chosen to present will be notified via email by March 21, 2023. The selection committee will score abstracts based on the quality of the presented data and its relevance to the symposium.
- Abstract: Maximum 350 words
- Title: should be short, specific, and without acronyms
- The primary author should be entered first. If there are multiple authors, indicate who will be presenting
- Abstracts only selected for Oral presentations
- You may submit up to 2 graphics or figures in the following formats -- PDF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MS Word, MS Excel. Other document formats will not be evaluated (Uploaded files have a limit of 20mb each)
If you are uploading any tables, figures or graphics, you MUST cite them within your Abstract text.
- No edits will be accepted after submission
- You may submit more than one abstract
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT HERE
We are no longer accepting new abstracts for this years meeting.